Monday, February 22, 2010

Linksys Desktop Antenna How Can I Make My Wireless Desktop Connection Faster For The Internet? I'm Using A Linksys Wireless Card.?

How can I make my wireless desktop connection faster for the internet? I'm using a linksys wireless card.? - linksys desktop antenna

I am connected wirelessly to the Internet via cable at home. The only problem is that I do not think that my computer has a fast Internet connection is sufficient. What are the things that I see? Speed is anywhere from 5.0 Mbps - 18.0 Mbps and signal strength is poor to good, but it is never constant. Also my antenna broke the back office for the Linksys, I do not know if this could be a problem. Ideas? Thank you! The team with the cable Internet connection is only from the assumption that should be in soon enough, already, but it is not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holiday watch
- One supports a / b / g / n
- It is faster than the slowest processor of the connection, namely, memory, hard disk, hard drive speed.
- If the antenna is broken, a factor
- Take the speed test on two separate wired and wireless devices (I mean, one after the other), so slowly that the wifi is wired, then your wireless router or Atena the problem when he check your contract with your Internet Service Provider () call when the speed to 1 Mbps and 1.5 Mbps is limited to say
- I assume that most newly-Fi Go to 54Mbps Wireless N 100 Mbit / sec.
- If you do not affect the configuration of the modem for Internet access (the ones frm ISP) was to run, that should the hard drive with the wireless router was, and follow the instructions to identify the configuration
Good luck

Post a Comment