Monday, February 15, 2010

The Best Mail-order Brownies What's The Best Way To Ship A Mail-order Bride?

What's the best way to ship a mail-order bride? - the best mail-order brownies

I asked a friend of Siberia, but I know that is the best way to get it to me. What should I do, UPS, DHL, FedEx? What is the best in human beings for the international shipping? How can you send it anyway? I think I just holes in a large box. They provide food, while in the field and pay more for food and water? Should I be concerned about overheating my girlfriend? Does anyone have any experience with this?

7 comments:

memyslf&... said...

Try it with the UPS with fragile bubble wrap. I think the food and store the extra water would call ur UPS. LOL

Monstbli... said...

I think I'll be fine. Locked in bubbles.

Wild Sage said...

Do not be silly, fly in airplanes.

rcsinga said...

wrapped in bubble wrap to get. The dry ice for cooling and a hamster cage for those bottles of water. It is ready to show you where here!

Thats funny stuff!

treasure... said...

A doll blow can be reached more quickly if it FedEx. Good luck in your new relationship!

Ronin said...

FedEx

Atavacro... said...

How are you feeling bored?

Idiot.

Post a Comment